In this project we will take a look at five different quick effects you can use to enhance your designs. You can even look at these as a springboard to experimenting with more creative effects in Photoshop both 2D and 3D. Each lesson is self contained meaning you can jump right to the effect you want to see without having to go in sequence. Have fun and remember to experiment.
What you will learn:
• Place an image inside text via layer styles
• Add a blur effect to add emphasis
• Use Polar Coordinates to create awesome graphic elements
• Place 3D text in a 2D scene
• Create abstract 3D design elements from scratch
• and much more!
User Level: Beginner - Intermediate